The accounting landscape and the traditional CPA’s role are rapidly transforming as automation and artificial intelligence come into play. Experts advise firms to add client advisory services (CAS) to their traditional tax and audit practices to stay relevant. So, how do you make the leap?
In this white paper, you'll learn how to become an indispensable partner that provides strategic value to your clients with CAS, based on advice from industry pros like Geni Whitehouse, Jason Staats, and more.
- What tech-savvy, growth-focused clients want from their CPAs
- Why solely doing taxes and audits leaves firms vulnerable
- How practices of all sizes can adopt an advisory focus
- Tips to become clients' trusted business advisor and partner
- The tech stack and tools modern firms need to be effective